Kreativ Blogger Award

[kreativ+blog.jpg]
Angie from over at Notes From the Writing Chair was kind enough to give me a Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks Angie! You're awesome. Check out Angie's site, it's full of great quotes and interesting insights about writing, and I love her view from her writing chair!
Here are the rules for the award: 1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. 3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. 4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (below) 5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. 6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. 7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. I asked a few people at work what was quirky about me and their response: 'oh, honey, don't get us started.' So here's 7 random, possibly interesting things about me: 1. I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like dijion mustard. 2. I believe I am the world's best hummus maker and routinely challenge people to present me with their best pulverized chick pea creation. I continue to seek an international level competition to prove my point. I purport to have a secret ingredient, and then freely reveal it (cumin). 3. My lunch and dinner motto is: give me lentils or give me lentils. I looooovvvee lentils and have been known to eat lentil soup/stew (don't get me started on the soup vs. stew debate) or dhal every day. One colleague informed me that I have to eat something other than lentils and I pointed out to her that in actuality I didn't. 4. I have a cat who eats my rejection letter from literary agents. She is featured in a you tube video: Sprite Doesn't Like Rejection. 5. I infiltrated a local meeting of Pagans (wiccans, witches, wizards, werewolves - well maybe not the last one), and the cat eat cat world of the cat show. I will be doing future blog posts about writers infiltrating sub-cultures. 6. I like my raw fruits and vegetables to be at room temperature.
7. I am weirdly fascinated with the Sasquatch and have made that word into a verb. To Sasquatch oneself is to go into your writing den, eschew all human contact and commonly accepted norms of hygiene, and only emerge to refill your cup of milky tea. So here are 7 blogs I love. Some are funny, some are poetic, some are informative, and all are written by thoughtful, creative people who care about their craft and we are lucky they are sharing their talents with us. Enjoy!

Comments

Michelle McLean said…
LOL Sasquatch as a verb...I love that! May have to use that one myself. And I didn't know that was your cat!! I love that video! :D

Thanks so much for the award and congrats on getting it yourself!!
Angie said…
Hahaha. That was a great list!
Diane Girard said…
I enjoy reading your blog and will check out the blogs you have nominated (I already read Lori's of course).

Recently, I received a similar award (Creative Scribbler), but I'm technically inept and don't know how to post it in my blog.

Cheers!
Diane

Popular Posts