Shout out to my photographer ...

You'll notice new photos on my blog Three Dead Moths ..., Jacket Flap profile, Society for Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) profile, Facebook, and soon to be on my website. (Older photos, that still represent a reasonable facsimile of me, yet taken by not-so-innocent bystanders, can be seen on my Ezine and Writers Guild of Alberta profiles.)
Wow, I've just blurbed myself like six times when I'm supposed to be giving a shout out to Ashley Bristowe, friend and awesome professional photographer. She did the photos you will see on this blog and those sites, and another one you will soon see on the back of my book cover. She does author photos, portraits, and lots of magazine and newspaper photos. She's currently in Denmark on a Canada Council sponsored photography project with her writer husband Chris Turner.
You can see some of her work on her website. Check it out!

Comments

things are really happening for you! great to read.

Popular Posts