I'm back!





I have landed safely back in the cybersphere and I want to thank my guest blog posters for holding down the proverbial blog fort for the last few weeks. 

Big shout out goes to:

Author Candy Gourlay who blogs at two places ('cause she's just not busy enough) Notes from the Slush Pile and her own blog

Writer Angela Ackerman who blogs at The Bookshelf Muse.

Writer Jenna Quentin who blogs at Meandering in a field of words.

Writer and actor Jocosa Wade (aka Jocosa of the Earrings) who blogs at I may not be John Irving.

and NY actor Katie Repman who blogs at Barbie Kong.

Candy seemed to think that I revealed my inner warrior when I was gone (believe me it was a battle royale!).

I'm not brave enough to do what these people did and participate in the No Pants Subway Ride 2011. I have an annoying habit of keeping my pants on while on the subway!  


Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome welcome back! And oh my...I am with you on keeping pants on in the subway, lol!
Jan Markley said…
Yes, Deb, generally wearing pants is a good life policy! Glad to be back!
Dawn Ius said…
Welcome back, honey. You were missed. xo
Jan Markley said…
Thanks Dawn, I missed you and all my blogging buddies as well!
Angela said…
Welcome back! We love those improves they do --- here there was one where they waited out side the courthouse for a couple who got married without a ceremony and threw them a wedding reception -they had food, gifts...EVERYTHING!!!
Jan Markley said…
Thanks Angela! I'll start posting again sooooooooon! That sounds like a hilarious improve- love it!

Popular Posts