The journey begins ... again.

The journey to that moment started two years earlier in November 2006. Actually, it started much earlier. But I won’t begin with the fact that I started the manuscript 15 years ago. That that time in my life included a move across country, five years of downsizing at my job, buying and selling a couple of houses,  completing a masters degree (which included field research in an Aboriginal community) and continuing to work full time.  I’ll start with the recent past. About three years ago I decided, after temporarily abandoning a non-fiction book idea, that I would go back to writing fiction. If I only had so much time why not do the writing I wanted to do? So I pulled the Dead Frog on the Porch manuscript out of the drawer and took another look at it. 

Comments

Popular Posts