I apologize to my fellow flight mates

I've taken a few flights over the last two months while I
was promoting my debut novel Dead Frog on the Porch
and I have to apologize to those who were unlucky
enough to sit beside me, in front of me or behind me on
the plane. No, I'm not one of those who abuses the seat
reclining button and I'm not an armrest hog. But I could
have easily been accused and charged as a laugh out loud
offender.
It's not often I laugh out loud at a show but in the case
of The IT Crowd it was spontaneous and unavoidable.
The show is a great example of how characters are
revealed through action and dialogue. In fact the
characters reveal themselves through action before there
is any dialogue. It is brilliant.
I only wish the airline had more than two episodes.
Enjoy and observe how well developed the characters are.
The embedding function was disabled, the link above will get
you to a you tube video clip of the show.

Comments

Jennifer Landels said…
Oh, you're evil, Jan. Now I just spent twenty minutes watching clips when I should have been working. (At least there's no-one around to give me funny looks for laughing out loud -- though I've noticed the squirrels that usually hang out on the deck have given the house a wide berth).

Popular Posts