I can do anything good!

I hear that writers are plagued, from time to time, by lack of confidence (except for me - I have a huge ego and am probably borderline narcissistic - which is a good thing right!?).


We can all take a lesson from this four year old girl Jessica as she belts out her daily affirmations in the bathroom mirror. She likes everything about her life - including her hair and her hair cut - which we all know doesn't happen that often. She declares that she "can do anything good!"


This will make your day - we should all be so confident!




Alright, now go to the bathroom, stand in front of the mirror and repeat after me: "I can do anything good!"

Comments

JennaQuentin said…
Thanks for posting this - it made my day!! I'm feelin' a lot better about a story I submitted to a magazine this afternoon. Afterall, I can do ANYTHING good!
Jan Markley said…
Yes, it's something else isn't it! She's a dynamo!
LTM said…
LOL! OMG--this is so funny! Did she just say that after successful potty training? I remember those days VIVIDLY. Too cute... :o)
Jan Markley said…
LMT - yes, it's hilarious and inspirational. she must have done something amazing to feel so good about herself and she is in the bathroom ...

Popular Posts