Book trailers and flash mobs!

I've been thinking a lot about videos since my niece is working on the book trailer video for Dead Bird through the Cat Door. It's not ready to debut yet, you can only slave drive a teenager so much, but it should be ready in a week or so. Plus, I keep asking random questions like: "Can you find some scary bagpipe music?" The answer to which is communicated through the universally understood rolling back of the eyes gesture. 


So, instead I'll post two of my favourite flash mob videos. I love flash mobs. 


Please someone, invite me to participate in a flash mob. I'll be all FLASH! Then I'll be all MOB! Did I mention I can dance gangsta?  


The first one is the Sound of Music in a train station in Belgium. Stick with it to the end when they start to go all gangsta!  




This is what happens when opera goes to the food court ...





In other blog news: Sarah Butland was the winner of the Dead Bird through the Cat Door book give away contest that was held on Eileen Schuh's blog Magic of the Muses. Sarah is a writer in New Brunswick and you can check out her blog


As well, on Thursday I'll be doing a guest blog post over at N.R. Williams' blog. She's a fantasy writer and I've been one of her bloggowers for a while. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lovin' the flash mobs! And yeah, I've seen the gangsta twinkle in your eye...

Congrats to Sarah, too! Off to check out her blog.
Jan Markley said…
Deb: I'll bust out a few gangsta moves next time I see you! LOL!
N. R. Williams said…
I had never seen a flash mob before. Those were great.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author
Jan Markley said…
Nancy: they are great aren't they?! I love the idea of a flash mob.
Angela Ackerman said…
Flash mobs are the best!

Angela @ the Bookshelf Muse
Jan Markley said…
Agreed Angela - I love flash mobs!

Popular Posts